Did you just purchase a Safe Racks 4×8 Garage Rack at Costco or Home Depot and not sure what to do? No problem, we are here to help. We have installed over 20K Garage Racks since 2005. While they claim it is a DIY weekend project, the reality is your going to spend countless hours and several trips to the hardware store to get it just right. There is literally too much riding on them to not get it right. Let our professional installers come out and get it done correctly and safely so you can enjoy your purchase.
Special Installation Price – $125 per unit
Must fill out the form to receive the special offer.
Installation takes approximately 1 Hour per unit and you will be ready to go. Fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to setup an appointment. You can review our Frequently Asked Questions about the installation at FAQ
Why waste your weekend getting frustrated installing your units. Fill out the form on the left and we will contact you ASAP to get you on the schedule.
Upgrade to our Deluxe model Overhead Rack for just $225 plus Installation*.
- 2 Inch SAFETY lip around complete structure prevents items from falling off. Safe Racks suggests a cargo net to hold items on.
- Grids bolted to unit meaning NO loose grids or parts.
- 700 lbs load rating. Thickest wire Gauge deck so no bowing on the unit.
- Unit installed directly in the ceiling joists for a clean looking installation. No unsightly metal tracks on the ceiling. Bracket Comparison
- Down rods positioned and adjustable anywhere on the platform.
- Lifetime Warranty from a Local company that has been in the area since 2005. No need to deal with an out of state company.
- We’ve installed tens of thousands of racks. Trust our experience. NO one has installed more than Ideal Garage Solutions.
- We have matching wall shelves for your short term storage which will complete your total garage storage needs.
- Free expert consultations on other storage and flooring needs.